Find a dental clinic near you to get the proper care you need.
- Uncontrolled bleeding.
- Uncontrolled severe pain.
- Uncontrolled infection.
- Urgent dental concerns that have the potential to deteriorate quickly.
If you have any of these, we consider your condition to be an emergency. Please find a centre near you for contact information.
We are helping dentists and their patients navigate through the confusion.
We're here for dentists and patients during this time of extremely limited dental service offerings.
We aim to minimize exposure to the COVID-19 virus by:
- Providing in-person emergency dental care at regional centres, and all other dental care through use of our website and tele-dentistry platforms
- Maximizing efficacy of COVID-19 protocols and pooling PPE.
- Decrease the burden of dental emergencies on our hospitals.
Do You Have A Dental Emergency And Need Help Right Away?
We Want To Help You Make The Best Decision
Click below to help you determine whether or not what you're struggling with is considered a "Dental Emergency".